Welcome to our Year 6 page
Our class teachers are Miss Logan (Oak Class), Mr Keys (Elm Class) and Mr Withers (Elder Class)
Homework - max 30mins
We do expect children to read regularly at home for 10 mins a day as this has a big impact on their learning. Other homework set is there to support and consolidate work in school. We do not expect work at home to take longer than the maximum time given. We understand that on occasion e.g. the family going away for the weekend that homework may not be completed on time. If work isn't completed at home we give opportunity for this to be completed in school.
The end of term is now on the horizon! Below we have uploaded information about costumes for the Year 6 play and information about the final assembly on the last day of term. The children have been asked to think about what they would like to say during this assembly and write down an idea on the form.
GENERAL REVISION RESOURCES
- There are still a number of spag.com practices to complete - please make sure you look at your finished activities to check which questions were incorrect.
- For the practices below, give yourself 45mins to complete:
- If you haven't already used them, there are plenty of arithmetic papers below - give yourself 30mins to complete.
- Here is a full practice set of papers (40mins to complete the reasoning papers):
- Here are some SATs style questions on the trickier areas:
- Here are two practice reading papers with the mark guide attached (give yourself one hour to complete the papers):
|Practice your Times Tables with Rock Stars log-on link|
|Abacus Active Learn to support maths learning at home|
Log-ons for both the above sites will be given to the children by the teacher.